18 Juli 2014
Solar fuels: How close, how real?
Could a liquid fuel technology emerge that connects solar PV to the efficiency of electric engines — but, this time with long driving range and near-instant refueling instead of laborious recharging?
And, could the liquid fuel be made from the very waste CO2 that bedevils our environment? Those ideas just took a…
- Brookhaven National Laboratory
- Chrysalix Energy Venture Capital
- Joule Unlimited, Inc.
- Journal of CO2 Utilization
- Liquid Light
- National Institute of Advanced Industrial Science and Technology (AIST)
- Osage University
- UCLA Henry Samueli School of Engineering and Applied Science
- Umeå University
- University of California
- VantagePoint Capital Partners