- Biomass supply and demand scenarios by 2050
- Market data for bio-based polymers and biocomposites
- New quantification systems: Efficiency of biomass use in materials (BUE) and the Biomass Utilization Factor (BUF) for cascading use and co-production
- Technology of the future – Carbon Capture and Utilization
- Life Cycle Assessment (LCA) for bio-based products
- Certification and labelling of bio-based feedstocks and products
Interested experts from industry, associations, policy and civil society will get together with leading nova experts at one-day workshops to get up-to-date, stay informed and discuss different topics.
For more information, please download our leaflet. 16-01_nova-Sessions
You can indicate your choices at http://bio-based.eu/sessions
Source: nova-Institut GmbH, 2016-01-18.