28 Oktober 2014
Industrial biotechnology: a challenging change to the raw material base
Increasing rivalry for renewable resources requires reorganization of material flows
Biogenic raw materials have never been as popular as they are now. Efforts to tap renewable carbon resources are already…
- Bio-based Industries Consortium (BIC)
- Clariant International AG
- DuPont Tate & Lyle Bio Products
- European Commission
- Fachverband Biogas e.V.
- Fraunhofer-Institut System- und Innovationsforschung (ISI)
- INEOS Bio
- LanzaTech Ltd.
- NatureWorks LLC
- nova-Institut GmbH
- Organisation for Economic Cooperation and Development (OECD)
- Pöyry PLC