Bio-based polymers are materials manufactured from renewable resources. They are highly preferred in construction applications due to the rise in demand for non-fossil fuel based polymers. Earlier, bio-based polymers would be derived from agriculture feedstock such as potatoes, corn, and other carbohydrate feedstock. However, advancements in bio-technology have led to the production of bio-based polymers through bacterial fermentation processes, based on renewable resources such as starch, cellulose, fatty acids, and organic waste.
Demand is expected largely from the emerging markets of the Asia Pacific and South America. Countries such as China, India and Brazil are anticipated to witness high growth owing to increasing infrastructure activities and favorable biobased product political framework.
Moderate growth is expected from matured markets such as North America and Europe. Countries such as U.S. and U.K. are expected to lose their market share to Asia Pacific countries owing to less infrastructural activities taking place in these regions.
This report focuses on biobased construction polymers volume and value at the global, regional and company level. From a global perspective, this report represents the overall market for biobased construction polymers market by analyzing historical data and future prospect. Regionally, this report focuses on several key regions: North America, Europe, China and Japan.
At company level, this report focuses on the production capacity, ex-factory price, revenue and market share for each manufacturer covered in this report.
Key companies profiled in the Bio Based Construction Polymers Market report are SK Chemicals, BASF SE, Evonik Industries, Mitsubishi Gas Chemical, Nature Works LLC., Bio-On, Toyobo, DuPont de Nemours, Teijin Plastics, PolyOne, Tate & Lyle, Hiusan Biosciences, Kaneka TEPHA and more.
Segment by Type:
Polyethylene Terephthalate (PET)
Segment by Application:
- To analyze and research the global capacity, production, revenue, consumption, status and forecast.
- To present the key manufacturers, capacity, production, revenue, market share, and recent development.
- To focus on the global key manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the market competition landscape,
- To define, describe and forecast the market by type, application and region.
- To analyze the global and key regions market potential and advantage, opportunity and challenge, restraints and risks.
- To identify significant trends and factors driving or inhibiting the market growth.
- To analyze the opportunities in the market for stakeholders by identifying the high growth segments.
- To strategically analyze each submarket with respect to individual growth trend and their contribution to the market.
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.
Topics covered in this report are:
- Market Overview (Segment by Type, Application, Region, Market Size, Revenue & Production)
- Market Competition by Manufacturers (Production & Revenue Market Share, Average Price, Competitive Situation and Trends, Mergers & Acquisitions, Expansion)
- Production & Revenue Market Share by Regions: Global, North America, Europe, China, and Japan
- Consumption Analysis by Regions (2014-2019)
- Production, Revenue, Price Trend, and Growth Rate by Type
- Market Analysis by Applications: Market Share and Growth Rate (2014-2019)
- Key Companies Profile (Product Introduction, Application, Specification, Production, Revenue, Price and Gross Margin)
- Manufacturing Cost Analysis (Raw Material, Price, Key Suppliers, and Industrial Chain Analysis)
- Marketing Channel, Distributors and Customers (Direct / Indirect Marketing, Distributors List, Customers)
- Market Dynamics (Trends, Opportunities, Drivers, Challenges, and Influence Factors)
- Market Forecast to 2025 for Production, Revenue, Growth Rate, Trends, and Forecast by Types and Applications (2019-2025)
- Research Findings and Conclusion (Key Takeaway of the research report)
- Methodology and Data Source