When: 27 October 2020, 14:00 (CET)
Discuss the concept of renewable carbon and get answers to all your questions. Get to know the people and companies behind the Renewable Carbon Initiative and learn why your company should join.
- What does renewable carbon mean?
- Why does the chemical industry need the renewable carbon concept?
- What is the motivation behind RCI?
- How does RCI support the transition of the chemical and plastics industry to renewable carbon?
- How can RCI help us to reach our sustainability goals?
- And how can I or my company support the initiative?
Lars Börger (Neste), Michael Carus (nova-Institut), Michael Costello (Stahl) and Sean Simpson (LanzaTech) will be available to answer your questions.
The webinar will take place at 14:00 h (CET). Registration is not required.
More information at https://renewable-carbon-initiative.com/events
Source: nova-Institut GmbH, 2020-10-21.