25 September 2015
What will it take for brands to deliver on the promise of greener chemicals?
That momentum behind green chemistry in the 1990s has never waned, but it’s never exactly exploded either. Is that about to change?
When Paul Anastas coined the term “green chemistry” back in 1991, he was a 28-year-old staff scientist at the US…
- Center for Green Chemistry and Green Engineering (Yale)
- Center for International Environmental Law - CIEL
- Environmental Health News
- Green Science Policy Institute
- SC Johnson
- Target Corporation
- United States Environmental Protection Agency (EPA)
- Walmart Stores, Inc.