The U.S. market for green building materials reached nearly $40.0 billion and $43.8 billion in 2013 and 2014, respectively. This market is expected to grow at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 9.5% to nearly $69.0 billion over the period 2014-2019.
This report provides:
- An overview of the U.S. market for green building materials.
- Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2013 and 2014, and projections of CAGRs through 2019.
- Information on green building materials which include those originating from salvaged, recycled, or agricultural waste content; those materials manufactured with the goal of resource-efficiency or environmentally friendliness, as well as materials meant to benefit the environment or that will be recyclable after their lifetime.
- Analysis of technical, commercial, and other prerequisites need to succeed in the green building materials market.
- Details pertaining to the market’s drivers, inhibitors, and opportunities for growth.
U.S.market for Green Building materials, 2013-2019 ($ Millions)