8 Mai 2015
The DOE’s 12 Top Biobased Molecules – what became of them?
Take a look back at a DOE paper that sparked so much interest
With the news that Cargill has acquired OPX Bio’s fermentation-based technology, which featured a hot route to biobased paints, adhesives,…
- BASF SE
- BioAmber Inc.
- Cargill France Haubourdin
- Eidgenössische Technische Hochschule Zürich (ETH Zürich)
- First Green Partners
- Flexible Solutions
- Iowa State University
- Joule Unlimited, Inc.
- Massachusetts Institute of Technology
- Michigan State University
- Mitsui & Co., Ltd.
- Myriant Technologies LLC
- National Renewable Energy Laboratory (NREL)
- OPX Biotechnologies, Inc. (OPXBIO)
- Pacific Northwest National Laboratory PNNL
- PURAC S.A.
- Rivertop Renewables
- Succinity GmbH
- University of California, Davis
- University of Maine
- University of Massachusetts
- US Department of Agriculture (USDA)
- US Department of Energy (DoE)
- Wageningen University
- Xylitol Canada