You will also get new market data for free in January 2017 and if you are not satisfied, give the market study back. The new edition of the 500 page-market study and trend reports on “Bio-based Building Blocks and Polymers in the World – Capacities, Production and Applications: Status Quo and Trends Towards 2020” will be published in January 2017.
The third edition of the comprehensive 500 page-market study and trend reports was released by German nova-Institut GmbH in December 2015. It was conducted by experts from nova-Institute in cooperation with ten renowned international experts. www.bio-based.eu/markets
Growth of bio-based polymers is expected: Production capacity will triple from 5.7 million tonnes in 2014 to nearly 17 million tonnes in 2020. Data show a 10% growth rate from 2012 to 2013 and even 11% from 2013 to 2014. However, growth rate is expected to decrease in 2015. Consequence of the low oil price?
What makes this report unique?
- The 500 page-market study contains over 200 tables and figures, 96 company profiles and 11 exclusive trend reports written by international experts.
- These market data on bio-based building blocks and polymers are the main source of the European Bioplastics market data.
- In addition to market data, the report offers a complete and in-depth overview of the bio-based economy, from policy to standards & norms, from brand strategies to environmental assessment and many more.
- A comprehensive short version (24 pages) is available for free at www.bio-based.eu/markets.
To whom is the report addressed?
- The whole polymer value chain: agro-industry, feedstock suppliers, chemical industry (petro-based and bio-based), global consumer industries and brands owners
- Associations and decision makers
Convinced to have compiled the best market and trend reports on bio-based polymers (and also their precursors) there is today, nova-Institute also offers to buy the full report for 3,000 € – and if the report does not meet the customers’ quality expectations, they simply have to explain what they are missing and get their money back (minus 10% to cover administrative expenses).
Content of the full report
This 500 page-report presents the findings of nova-Institute’s market study, which is made up of three parts: “market data”, “trend reports” and “company profiles” and contains over 200 tables and figures.
The “market data” section presents market data about total production capacities and the main application fields for selected bio-based polymers worldwide (status quo in 2011, 2013 and 2014, trends and investments towards 2020). This part not only covers bio-based polymers, but also investigates the current bio-based building block platforms.
The “trend reports” section contains a total of eleven independent articles by leading experts in the field of bio-based building blocks and polymers. These trend reports cover in detail every recent issue in the worldwide bio-based building block and polymer market.
The final “company profiles” section includes 96 company profiles with specific data including locations, bio-based building blocks and polymers, feedstocks and production capacities (actual data for 2011, 2013 and 2014 and forecasts for 2020). The profiles also encompass basic information on the companies (joint ventures, partnerships, technology and bio-based products). A company index by bio-based building blocks and polymers, with list of acronyms, follows.
The full report can be ordered for €3,000 plus VAT and the short version of the report can be downloaded for free at www.bio-based.eu/markets.
Dipl.-Ing. Florence Aeschelmann
Phone: +49 (0) 22 33-48 14-48
Email: [email protected]
Source: nova-Institut GmbH, 2016-07-01.