The areas of expertise of the biomaterial expert include:
- Project management and implementation with a content focus on bio- and CO2-based plastics, NFRP and WPC
- Market research and techno-economic evaluation in the area of bio-based materials
- Conceptualisation of conferences for bio- and CO2-based materials
- Basic expertise in polymer, plastics and composite technologies and markets
The areas of expertise of the LCA expert include:
- Implementation of national and European research projects in the field of life-cycle assessment (LCA) and environmental evaluation of bio-based products and processes
- Industrial and political consultancy in the field of biomass availability, feedstock supply, industrial pro-cesses and market research
- Network management and representation in expert committees and international conferences
- Development of proposals and marketing materials for the acquisition of new projects
The areas of expertise of the financial officer include:
- You are responsible for the accounting and financial management of national and international research projects
- You assist with financial planning of research proposals that are already in the application phase
- Provide advise for executive decisions concerning legal regulations
- Support our team on economic issues in the context of research projects (techno-economic evaluation)
- You coordinate the overarching project and workforce planning and streamline internal business processes
We are searching for independent team players with strong commitment, curiosity for new ideas and a structured and result-oriented way of working. Fluently English and German are required.
We offer a creative and inspiring working environment in a young and international team as well as the possibility for personal initiative. A permanent contact, socially acceptable working hours and further employee-friendly benefits are natural parts of our practice.
Should we have aroused your interest, please send your application documents to [email protected]
The nova-Institute GmbH was founded as a private and independent institute in 1994. It is located in the Chemical Park Knapsack in Huerth, which lies at the heart of the chemical industry around Cologne. For over 18 years now, the nova-Institute has been globally active in feedstock supply, techno-economic and environmental evaluation, market research, dissemination, B2B communication, project management and policy for a sustainable bio-based and CO2-based economy. The nova-Institute uses and creates expert knowledge along with innovative solutions to develop and advance the sustainable use of biomass in Bio-based Chemistry, Industrial Biotechnology and Bio-based Products. With scientific staff of 15 experts, nova-Institute has a turnover of approx. 1,8 Mio. €/year which is equal-ly distributed on three sectors: Industrial & political consultancy, research & development projects and conferences & dissemination.