We are looking for a team player with strong commitment, curiosity for new ideas and a structured and result-oriented way of working. We offer a creative and inspiring working environment within a young and international team as well as the possibility for personal initiative.
Expert on Industrial Biotechnology
We are searching for an expert on Industrial Biotechnology to strengthen the fast growing technology department as soon as possible. The position for full-time employment will be located at the office in Hürth near Cologne, Germany. Main tasks will include project development, project management, business consultancy, technology consultancy and market research.
We require the following qualifications:
- Finished diploma or master education in the field of industrial biotechnology, biochemistry or similar qualification, preferably with experience in the field of bio-based materials and chemistry
- Strong conceptual and analytical skills
- Experience in project management
- Experience in business development
- Fluency in English and German
We offer the following opportunities:
- Implementation and management of national an European research projects in the field of bio-based materials and chemistry
- Industrial and political consultancy in the field of industrial processes and market research
- Network management and representation in expert committees and international conferences
- Development of proposals and marketing materials for the acquisition of new projects
- Techno-economic evaluation and sustainability assessment of bio-based products and processes together with the sustainability department
Please send your comprehensive application and your salary expectations as PDF file to firstname.lastname@example.org
Source: nova-Institut GmbH, 2014-09-22.