We would be very happy if you could actively support our World Campaign on Renewable Carbon, as a person or as a company.
In August 2018 we published the nova-Paper #10 “Renewable Carbon is Key to a Sustainable and Future-Oriented Chemical Industry“ and 24 experts from industry, politics and academia supported the paper.
What has happened since then?
- The concept and strategy Renewable Carbon was presented at several conferences, workshops and trade fairs (e.g. K-Show).
- The response was very positive and in many discussions the concept was refined, criticism was taken up, definitions were made more and more concrete and the logo was also revised several times.
- Now everything is ready for the next big step!
- Under this link you will be the first in the world to find the new version, which will only be published worldwide in May: Renewable Carbon – Key to a Sustainable and Future-Oriented Chemical and Plastic Industry
What will happen until then?
- We would like to gain 100 personal supporters from industry, politics and academia by then.
- We would be very happy if you would join us. Please please send us your name, picture and name of your company / organisation: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We would like to win leading, innovative companies for a partnership that will also financially support and help shape the Renewable Carbon Campaign.
- We will conduct a survey and publish a ranking of how much Renewable Carbon is already being used by the top 50 chemical companies in Europe.
- We are planning cartoons and videos as well as events around the topic
But one thing at a time: First of all, we are pleased to present the new paper to you and look forward to receiving your feedback to support the new expanded world campaign too. On www.renewable-carbon.eu you will find further documents and videos as well as a logo that you can use to support the campaign from now on. Until May the page will be completed new designed.
Source: nova-Institut GmbH