15 Februar 2016
Methanotrophs technology on the rise
Calysta announced the formation of Methanotroph.org, a research community and a web source for methanotroph information
Somebody asked me who are the companies developing the use of methanotrophs (bugs that can convert methane to fuels/chemicals). It…
- Arzeda Corp.
- Calysta, Inc.
- GreenLight BioSciences
- Lanzatech Ltd.
- Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory
- MOgene LC - Green Chemicals
- Northwestern University
- Oregon State University
- Pennsylvania State University
- University of California
- University of California, Davis
- University of Delaware
- University of Michigan
- University of Washington
- US Department of Energy (DoE)