Natural fiber composites market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 11.2% during 2014-2019. The major drivers of natural fiber composites market are growing demand for sustainable and eco-friendly products, increasing penetration of natural fiber composites materials in automotive industry to take advantage of lighter weight parts, recyclability, and encouragement from various governments to market bio-composites products to protect human health and environment. Increasing demand from building and construction and electrical/electronic industries are also driving the natural fiber composites market.
Lucintel, a leading global management consulting and market research firm, has analyzed the global natural fiber composites market by segments and has come up with a comprehensive research report, “Global Natural Fiber Composites Market 2014-2019: Trends, Forecast, and Opportunity Analysis”. This report provides an analysis of natural fiber composites market including an analysis of market trend, competitive landscape, company profiles, emerging trend, and key drivers of industry growth. The study also includes global natural fiber composites market trends and forecasts through 2019, segmented by application and by region as follows:
Global natural fiber composites market by application:
- Building and Construction
Global natural fiber composites by region:
- North America
- Rest of World
Global natural fiber composites market by process type:
- Compression molding
- Injection molding
On the basis of its comprehensive research, Lucintel forecasts that natural fiber composites market will depict high growth during 2014-2019. Automotive application will remain the largest market in terms of both value and volume during the forecast period. Rising penetration of natural fiber composites in automotive interiors to reduce the overall weight of the vehicle in order to achieve better fuel efficiency is the prime driving force. FlexForm Technologies LLC., Tecnaro GmbH, Procotex Corporation SA, FiberGran GmbH & Co. KG, and Kafus Bio-Composites Inc. are the major manufacturers of natural fiber composites in different applications.
This unique report from Lucintel will provide you with valuable information, insights, and tools needed to identify new growth opportunities and operate your business successfully in this market. This report will save hundreds of hours of your own personal research time and will significantly benefit you in expanding your business in this market. In today’s stringent economy, you need every advantage that you can find.
To make business, investment, and strategic decisions, you need timely, useful information. This market report fulfills this core need and is an indispensable reference guide for multinational materials suppliers, product manufacturers, investors, executives, distributors, and many more that operate in this market.
Some of the features of “Global Natural Fiber Composites Market 2014-2019: Trends, Forecast, and Opportunity Analysis” include:
- Analysis of competitive intensity of the industry based on Porter’s Five Forces model which helps to understand the competitive position of industry players
- Market size in terms of value and volume by material types and by applications, market size trend (2008-2013) and forecast (2014-2019) for key market segments that are useful to make major investment decisions
- Regional analysis provides natural fiber composites market breakdown for key regions such as North America, Europe, and Rest of World in terms of value and volume
- Competitive landscape, emerging trends, customer analysis, market drivers and growth opportunity analysis provided helps to ascertain a sound investment decision
- More than 83 figures/charts and 45 tables are provided in this roughly 140-page report