nova-Institute looks back at more than 10 years of experience in the areas of life cycle as-sessment (LCA), sustainability evaluation and policy consulting. Profit from nova’s out-standing experience in the fields of bio-based and CO2-based chemicals and materials.
Sustainability is becoming increasingly important for establishing and growing in today’s ever changing markets. Life cycle assessment (LCA) is a scientific method to analyse the potential environmental impacts of a product system. It is internationally standardised according to ISO 14040 and 14044. It takes into account the potential environmental impacts throughout the life cycle of a product – from “cradle to grave”. This means it covers all consecutive and interlinked stages of a product system from the extraction of resources, the manufacturing of the product through its use phase, recycling and the final disposal of the remaining waste.
Our services can support you with:
- Comparing the environmental impact of your products with the competing products or new inhouse production routes.
- Identifing hot spots of environmental concern.
- Technology improvement by using sustainability feedback loops (SUstainability Integrated TEchnology Development, SUITED).
- Benchmarking the sustainability of your processes and products and providing information to your customers.
- Supporting you in communication strategies including certification and labelling.
- Providing peer-reviews for scientific articles and third party critical reviews of LCA studies according to ISO 14040.
- Add-on services for Sustainability Certification, Social LCA, Life Cycle Costing (LCC) and Techno-Economic Evaluation.
nova-Institute’s strengths are the interdisciplinary and dynamic team for scientifically sound, pragmatic and effective solutions.
Please find the LCA leaflet attached. 15-10-07-nova department sustainability and LCA
Source: nova-Institut GmbH, 2015-08-11.