For only 1,000 EUR you will benefit of a worldwide marketing and could potentially reach 20,000 customers (bio-based plastics and composites)!
For the first time worldwide – an entire overview of all suppliers of bio-based plastics and composites! In spring 2011 iBIB2011 the very first international directory of major suppliers of bio-based plastics and composites will be published. Use this chance to present your company, products and services to more than 20,000 potential clients from all over the world: International Business Directory for Innovative Bio-based Plastics and Composites (iBIB2011).
Already 65 companies have booked – a selection of it:
- The print version will be distributed by the publishers and partners at trade fairs, exhibitions and conferences worldwide.
- The PDF-version will be distributed widely by email and websites.
- Online-database with detailed index to reach your supplier in a target oriented way (more than 100 specific criteria).
Who can join?
Suppliers of renewable raw materials (RRM), bio-based plastics and composites and green additives can join along with engineers, associations, R & D and consultants. The cost of a double page in iBIB2011 (company profile and product portfolio incl. an online database entry) is only 1,000 Euro. For research & development, consultants and associations a single page starts with only 700 Euro. The deadline for registration is on the 15th of January 2011, and will be published on the 15th of March 2011.
The expected scope is 300 pages with 200 world wide leading companies, associations and R&D from more than 20 countries.
Worldwide connectivity for suppliers and customers
The international business directory iBIB2011 will enable industrial suppliers and customers to reach out with one another. New markets such as bio-based plastics, composites and green additives are mostly based on ‘insider-knowledge’ and therefore lack transparency. This in turn harms the steady growth of the sector. In order to deal with this issue, iBIB2011 will help firms to find the best bio-based solutions available worldwide.
The world wide leading associations on bio-based plastics and composites from America, Asia and Europe are already part of the iBIB-network:
- Agency for Renewable Resources (Germany)
- Belgian Biopackaging (Belgium)
- Bioplastics MAGAZINE, (Germany)
- Ontario Bio Auto Council (Canada)
- Bioplastics Council (USA)
- Biodegradable Products Institut (BPI) (USA)
- BMG (VR China)
- Brazilian Industrial Association of Biodegradable and Compostable Polymers (Brasil)
- European Bioplastics (Germany)
- EuropaBio (Brussels)
- IAR (France)
- NIA (Thailand)
- NNFCC (United Kingdom)
- Association of the German Wood-Based Panel Industries (Germany)
- TBIA (Thailand)
- USDA (USA)
- Wood K Plus (Austria)
- WPCC (China)
Your iBIB2011 team
Dr. Michael Thielen (bioplastics MAGAZINE), Michael Carus (nova-Institut GmbH), Lena Scholz (nova-Institut GmbH), Dominik Vogt (nova-Institut GmbH)
German version to download here!
French version to download here!
Source: nova-Institut GmbH, press release, 2010-12-16.