26 Februar 2003

Henkel

Henkel has acquired 70% of the capital of the Yugoslavian largest manufacturer of detergent and soaps Merima end of last year. The remaining 30% will be split between Merima’s employees and a state-owned fund. Merima had sales of EUROS 39 million last year.

Source: www.oleoline.com vom 2003-02-25.

Share on Twitter+1Share on FacebookShare on XingShare on LinkedInShare via email