The analysts forecast the Global Bioplastic Packaging market to grow at a CAGR of 19.85 percent over the period 2013-2018. One of the key factors contributing to this market growth is the growing concern for environmentally-friendly packaging. The Global Bioplastic Packaging market has also been witnessing the increasing demand from emerging countries. However, the premium pricing of bioplastic packaged products could pose a challenge to the growth of this market.
The report, the Global Bioplastic Packaging Market 2014-2018, has been prepared based on an in-depth market analysis with inputs from industry experts. The report covers Europe, North America, the APAC region, and the ROW; it also covers the Global Bioplastic Packaging market landscape and its growth prospects in the coming years. The report also includes a discussion of the key vendors operating in this market.
The key vendors dominating this market space are BASF SE, Cereplast Inc., NatureWorks LLC, and Novamont S.p.A.
Other vendors mentioned in the report are Arkema Group, ECM BioFilms Inc., E. I. du Pont de Nemours and Co., Innovia Films Ltd., Mitsubishi Plastics Inc., Plantic Technologies Ltd., and Purac Biochem BV.
Key questions answered in this report:
– What will the market size be in 2018 and what will the growth rate be?
– What are the key market trends?
– What is driving this market?
– What are the challenges to market growth?
– Who are the key vendors in this market space?
– What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the key vendors?
– What are the strengths and weaknesses of the key vendors?
You can request one free hour of our analyst’s time when you purchase this market report. Details are provided within the report.