30 Juni 2015
Desert farms could power flight with sunshine and seawater
What if you could grow biofuels on land nobody wants, using just seawater and sunlight, and produce food at the same time?
The aviation industry is a major source of greenhouse gas emissions. In 2011 aviation contributed around 3% of Australia’s emissions.…
- Clean Energy Finance Corporation
- CSIRO - Commonwealth Scientific and Industrial Research Organisation
- Future Farm Industries CRC
- General Electric
- Kohlberg Kravis Roberts & Co.
- Masdar Institute of Science and Technology
- Sundrop Farms
- Sustainability Consult