Your chance to efficiently market your bio-based solutions! A few booths are still available at the shared “bio-based composites“ pavilion, which come with an all-around carefree package, including marketing and services.
The COMPOSITES EUROPE 2016, 29 November – 1 December in Düsseldorf, Germany, presents renewable raw materials. For the third time, exhibitors together with nova-Institute will use the shared stand “bio-based composites” to showcase how great sustainable solutions can be with regard to lightweight construction, materials and modern production and automation solution. Because of the great success of the first two events, the joint stand is now significantly bigger. More than 20 companies will present their bio-based composites on 150 m2.
Besides wood, natural fibre, WPC and NFC companies, we also invite companies from the field of bio-based thermosets and thermoplastics to present their services and products.
The following key players and service providers of the bio-based industry already booked their booth:
- Biowert (www.biowert.de): provider of plastic granulates made of meadow grass (DE)
- EcoTechnilin (www.ecotechnilin.com): provider of “FibriPreg Technology”, refining eco-resin from TransFurans Chemicals (Belgium) for use in aviation and automotive (UK)
- Elastopoli oy ( http://www.elastopoli.com): Elastopoli oy, is a private company working with new polymer materials, for example new natural fibre based biopolymers (FI)
- European Industrial Hemp Association (www.eiha.org): Association of the European industrial hemp industry, provider of technical hemp fibres for composites, joint booth (DE/EU)
- Fibres Recherche Développement® (www.f-r-d.fr) is an R&D competence centre and engineering platform for industrial projects that facilitates the emergence and development of new valorisations of vegetable fibres in materials (FR)
- Fimalin (www.fimalin.com): represents companies from the whole value chain of linen production to composites in France (FR)
- Groupe Depestele (www.groupedepestele.com): Europe’s leading private flax producer, the Depestele Group operates approximately 8000 ha of plains in Normandy, obtaining various products: long fibre, short fibre, shives and seeds (FR)
- Lineo (www.lineo.eu): Lineo offers new solutions for flax fibres in composites (FR)
- nova-Institut GmbH (www.nova-institute.eu): offers market research in the area of natural fibres, biocomposites and bio-based polymers, techno-economical evaluation, Life Cycle Assessment, project development and consulting (DE)
- Safilin (www.safilin.fr): Europe’s leading spinner for hemp and flax fibres (FR)
Please find more information about the bio-based pavilion at: https://www.composites-europe.com/themen-_und_laenderpavillons_494.html?sprache=englisch
Source: nova-Instiutt GmbH, 2016-07-04.