14 Januar 2015
China’s new plastics ban in Jilin province boosts bioplastics sector
A new ban on non-biodegradable plastic bags and food service items is creating an unprecedented surge for bioplastics manufacturing in China
Unlike China’s nationwide plastic bag ban, which has been widely recognized as ineffectively enforced since its launch in June 2008,…
- BASF SE
- Becausewecare Co. Ltd.
- Changchun Dacheng Industrial Group Co. Ltd.
- China National Cereals, Oils and Foodstuffs Corp.
- Guangzhou Kingfa Science and Technology Co., Ltd.
- NatureWorks LLC
- Shanxi Jinhui Energy Group Co. Ltd.
- Zhejiang Hisun Biomaterials Co., Ltd.