In its 6th year, EFIB is clearly established as the market leading conference for this sector and 2013 marks its transformation from a large conference to a full scale congress. Taking place at the SQUARE, Brussels from 30 September – 2 October, EFIB will build further on its growing reputation as the place where business and policy makers meet.
Gathering together the foremost representatives of Europe’s industrial biotechnology community, EFIB brings its delegation an unrivalled calibre of speakers from across policy and business. The organisers are currently inviting interested parties to submit papers for review by the advisory board, which features high profile representatives from industry-leading companies, including DSM, DuPont, and Novozymes.
“Bio.be are honoured to support EFIB this year, and with this important congress coming to Brussels, are looking forward to helping showcase how to take the bio-economy to the next level in Europe.” Cathy Plasman, Secretary General, Bio.be
Nominations are welcome for papers related to driving value in the bioeconomy and with the objective not to showcase research results but to promote and stimulate investment awareness and market introduction. The advisory board is actively encouraging nominations from companies and research organisations. Presentations should feature a new product to market in 2013 or 2014 or a new platform technology and should be shared publically for the first time in Europe.
Submissions should be made on the following:
- Send a title and abstract of no more than 250 words for your talk along with your name, job title and organisation to email@example.com by Friday 15 March 2013
- All requests are sent to the advisory board and will be assessed for quality and relevance to this year’s agenda objectives
- Plenary sessions are strictly invitation only and no papers can be submitted for these sessions except at the specific request of the organisers
- Sponsors and Exhibitors will be given priority for Innovation Track presentations. However, sponsorship and exhibition status does not guarantee acceptance into the conference programme
- Europabio and Smithers Rapra reserve the right to make the final decision
Source: EFIBforum, press release, 2013-02-21.