7 – 9 October 2014, Duesseldorf Exhibition Centre
Bio-based composites are steadily gaining importance for the future of the manufacturing sector. Together with the nova-Institute, there will be a specially focused, dedicated booth for bio-based composites at this year’s COMPOSITES EUROPE.
Visit us and the other exhibitors at the bio-based pavilion for free! By using the following voucher code, receive free tickets: 2g5q-2umr-h6ee-tti8
More information can be found here.
Following top players will be there:
- Beologic (www.beologic.com): Supplier of various WPC granulate and Know-How (BE/AT/SE), own stand
- Biowert (www.biowert.de): Supplier of plastic granulate from grass (DE/CH), joint stand
- European Industrial Hemp Association (www.eiha.com): Supplier of technical Hemp fibres for composites, joint stand
- Jakob Winter GmbH (www.jakob-winter.com): Producer of various products from natural-fibre compression moulding parts, like e.g. special cases (DE), own stand
- nova-Institute (www.nova-institut.eu): market research in the field of bio-based composites, techno-economic evaluation, LCA, dissemination and consultancy (DE), joint stand
- ISOWOOD (www.isowood.eu): Producer of natural-fibre nonwovens for compression moulding parts (DE), own stand
- Armacell (www.armacell.de): Producer of technical foams and insulating materials (DE), own stand
- FKuR (www.fkur.com): Specialist of a wide range of bio-based plastics (DE), joint stand
- TransFurans Chemicals (www.transfurans.be): Producer of a new range of furanic resins based on prepolymers of furfuryl alcohol, a biomass-based chemical (BE), joint stand
- STAEDTLER (www.staedtler.de): Producer of the „Wopex“ WPC for the pencil industry (DE), joint stand
- FIMALIN (www.fimalin.com): Supplier of technical flax fibres for composites (FR), joint stand
Source: nova-Institut GmbH, 2014-09-30.