Do you want to examine how you can better manage the cost base of your algae production project? Do you want to select the most suitable algal bio-application for your business? Do you want to identify the best business models for integrating algae with your current operations?
Well if the answer to any of the above is yes, then Algae Commercialisation 2012 now for more information!
So why not join us in London and see how algae could be your most profitable bio-based source yet, it’s going to be a busy 2 days packed full with unique networking opportunities and presentations from industry leading speakers including:
- John Benemann, Founder Benemann Associates, Claudio Rocchietta, Vice President EABA
- Joachim Grill, CEO, SEE Algae Technology
- Miquel Verhein, Executive Director, Algasol Renewables
- Ben Graziano, Ex-Head Algae Biofuels Challenege, The Carbon Trust
- Martin Mohr, CEO, Ecoduna
- George Economou, President of Puerto Rico Business Development, CBO Financial
- Vitor Verdelho, Chief Development Officer, Algafuel
- Melissa Stark, Partner – Clean Energy Lead, Accenture
- Maria Barbosa, Project Leader, AlgaePARC
- Syed Isa Syed Alwi, CEO, Algaetech
- Eugene Roebroeck, CEO, LGem B.V.
- James Richardson, Co-Director for the Agricultural and Food Policy Centre, Texas A&M University
Plus many more…!
Make sure you register before the 5th October to catch the early bird price and save £200!
I look forward to seeing you in London!
3 easy ways to register!
1. Click here to register online
2. Email firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Call the registration hotline on +44 (0)20 3377 3658
Be sure to quote your VIP code ‘8DFXY9F’
Take the team
Just call your personal customer service advisor, Jamie Playford, for a quote today
on +44 (20) 701 77584 or
email her at email@example.com
Source: Informa plc, 2012-08-07.